The PDF documents on this page can be downloaded and opened using Adobe Reader.
Yacht Insurance Policy Documents
Policy documents for active policies with start date prior to 01/12/16
Policy documents for active policies with start date on or after 01/12/16
Admiral Yacht Insurance Key Standard Features
- In-house claims service with a network of surveyors and repair specialists
- A Plain English policy that is easy to arrange , easy to understand, offers high quality cover and is competitively priced
- 14-day money back guarantee
- High single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- No excess for third party claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- Cover for piracy, derelict weapons of war, acts of terrorism and associated risks
- Personal Accident benefits and cover for Emergency Medical expenses
- A contribution to accommodation expenses if vessel is rendered uninhabitable owing to a claim
- Marina benefits – for losses in designated marinas
Can’t find what you are looking for on the Admiral Yacht Insurance website?
- Request a Boat Insurance Quote using our online form
- Request a Call Back from our in-house team of experts
- Make a Boat Insurance Claim by completing our Claim Form
- Renewing your policy is quick and easy
- Details of our comprehensive policy – in summary and in full
- Read our latest news
- Find out why 94% of Admiral’s customers renew every year
- Contact us
Have a question?
If you have any queries whatsoever about your yacht insurance policy, please read our FAQs or give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106.