Our Yacht Insurance Policy
Admiral Yacht Insurance were one of the first companies to offer a Plain English Yacht Insurance Policy and we are continuously improving our policy and introducing new features so as to provide you with unrivalled cover.
The Admiral Yacht Insurance Policy has been created to be flexible and can be tailored to boat owners’ requirements.
Including the ability to settle claims in-house, our policy is backed by Lloyd’s with a highly respected underwriter that Admiral has worked with almost continuously for the last 20 years.
We are passionate about yachts and our policy provides peace of mind that owners deserve.
Along with the standard Boat Insurance Cover, Admiral’s Boat Insurance Policy benefits include:
- No excess for third party Boat Insurance Claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- High single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- A contribution to accommodation costs if the yacht is rendered uninhabitable
- Boat Insurance Cover for piracy, acts of terrorism and associated risks
Reasons to Insure with Admiral Yacht Insurance
- Good value, quality Boat Insurance Cover backed by Lloyd of London Insurance that can be tailored to your needs.
- In-house Boat Insurance Claims service with a global network of surveyors and repair specialists.
- Good customer service from your dedicated account manager at Admiral Yacht Insurance.
- 94% of our Yacht Insurance Clients renew with us every year – that’s how much they trust us!
More than one boat to insure?
Why not save time and money with your own individually tailored Fleet Insurance Policy? Give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106 to arrange or Request A Call Back from our team.
Can’t find what you are looking for on the Admiral Yacht Insurance website?
- Request a Boat Insurance Quote using our online form
- Request a Call Back from our in-house team of experts
- Make a Boat Insurance Claim by completing our Claim Form
- Renewing your policy is quick and easy
- Details of our comprehensive policy – in summary and in full
- Read our latest news
- Find out why 94% of Admiral’s customers renew every year
- Contact us
Have a question?
If you have any queries whatsoever about your yacht insurance policy, please read our FAQs or give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106.