Cornish Crabbers Boat Insurance
Admiral Yacht Insurance are proud of our long association with Cornish Crabbers and of our comprehensive boat insurance scheme tailored to owners’ needs for their fine range of modern traditional Cornish Crabber and Mystery Yachts.
So if you are an existing, or prospective, owner of a Cornish Crabbers boat, whether she is one of the fine Cornish Shrimper series, Cornish Crabber, Cornish Yawl, Pilot Cutter or Mystery 35, Admiral Yacht Insurance will be pleased to provide you with a Boat Insurance Quote.
In addition to the Admiral Yacht Insurance key standard features (please see below) our unique Cornish Crabbers Boat Insurance scheme offers:
- A discounted insurance premium approximately 15% below normal Boat Insurance Rates.
- Cover for an extended cruising area including UK and European Inland and Coastal Waters including Scandinavia.
- Road transit cover in the stated cruising areas including cover whilst onboard ferries.
- Racing cover and single handed cover are included.
- No fault benefit on your No Claims Bonus.
Admiral Yacht Insurance Key Standard Features
- In-house claims service with a network of surveyors and repair specialists
- A Plain English policy that is easy to arrange , easy to understand, offers high quality cover and is competitively priced
- 14-day money back guarantee
- High single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- No excess for third party claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- Cover for piracy, derelict weapons of war, acts of terrorism and associated risks
- Personal Accident benefits and cover for Emergency Medical expenses
- A contribution to accommodation expenses if vessel is rendered uninhabitable owing to a claim
- Marina benefits – for losses in designated marinas
Can’t find what you are looking for on the Admiral Yacht Insurance website?
- Request a Boat Insurance Quote using our online form
- Request a Call Back from our in-house team of experts
- Make a Boat Insurance Claim by completing our Claim Form
- Renewing your policy is quick and easy
- Details of our comprehensive policy – in summary and in full
- Read our latest news
- Find out why 94% of Admiral’s customers renew every year
- Contact us
Have a question?
If you have any queries whatsoever about your yacht insurance policy, please read our FAQs or give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106.