Day Boat & RIB Insurance
Admiral insure day boats, including cover for both racing and cruising, whether dry sailed or moored when not in use.
We can also provide RIB Boat Insurance cover both for moored afloat and stored ashore RIB Boats. Additionally, cover can be provided for water skiers’ liability, and the use of towed toys.
With our in-house claims service and an extensive network of surveyors and repair specialists, we take great pride in our ability to get you back on the water as quickly as possible, should you be unfortunate enough to have an accident.
Along with the standard yacht cover, Admiral’s Yacht Insurance policy benefits include:
- No excess for third party claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- High single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
Reasons to Insure with Admiral Yacht Insurance
- Good value, quality Boat Insurance Cover backed by Lloyd of London Insurance that can be tailored to your needs.
- In-house Boat Insurance Claims service with a global network of surveyors and repair specialists.
- Good customer service from your dedicated account manager at Admiral Yacht Insurance.
- 94% of our Yacht Insurance Clients renew with us every year – that’s how much they trust us!
More than one boat to insure?
Why not save time and money with your own individually tailored Fleet Insurance Policy? Give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106 to arrange or Request A Call Back from our team.
Can’t find what you are looking for on the Admiral Yacht Insurance website?
- Request a Boat Insurance Quote using our online form
- Request a Call Back from our in-house team of experts
- Make a Boat Insurance Claim by completing our Claim Form
- Renewing your policy is quick and easy
- Details of our comprehensive policy – in summary and in full
- Read our latest news
- Find out why 94% of Admiral’s customers renew every year
- Contact us
Have a question?
If you have any queries whatsoever about your yacht insurance policy, please read our FAQs or give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106.