Green Buoy Extra – Insurance for Dean & Reddyhoff’s Berth Holders
Dean & Reddyhoff and Admiral have teamed up to offer berth holders high quality and affordable insurance cover tailored to your needs.
The scheme has been set up to make the whole process of buying insurance easy and to provide a highly personal service in a market where insurance is becoming commoditised and impersonal.
“At Admiral we are passionate about insuring boats. Established in 1991 the company is staffed by knowledgeable insurance professionals some of whom are keen sailors. Admiral are delighted to offer insurance services to berth holders at Dean & Reddyhoff and I intend to take a personal interest in this new and exciting project.”
Robert Holbrook, MD Admiral Marine
The Admiral policy is backed by Lloyd’s and is one of the most comprehensive policies available. Green Buoy eXtra is exclusive to berth holders and as yacht and motor boat insurance specialists, Admiral can provide a level of personal service that you are accustomed to. You will deal with one account holder who will look after your requirements from start to finish. In the event of a claim you will find Admiral’s in-house service to be friendly and efficient. Check out the testimonials!
Along with standard yacht cover, Admiral’s comprehensive policy includes the following benefits:
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored in a marina, on a mooring or at anchor
- A single article personal possession limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- No excess for third party claims
- Stage payments available on larger claims made directly to the repairer, if required
- Cover for acts of terrorism and associated risks
Crucially, Admiral’s claims service is in-house with a network of surveyors and repair specialists. Admiral’s plain English policy is easy to understand and offers high quality cover at a competitive price.
Green Buoy Extra provides Dean & Reddyhoff berth holders with the following additional benefits:
- Discount of 10% of our standard rates for the first and subsequent year
- Extended cruising area – La Rochelle in the south and Oslo in the north
- Risk management advice and help with choosing an appropriate “insured value”
- Cover for loss of berth fees whilst your boat is being repaired elsewhere
- Marina benefits for all claims in all Dean & Reddyhoff marinas whilst moored and ashore (no loss of NCB or Excess)
Can’t find what you are looking for on the Admiral Yacht Insurance website?
- Request a Boat Insurance Quote using our online quotation form.
- Request a Call Back from our in-house team of yacht insurance experts.
- Make a Boat Insurance Claim by completing our online claim form.
- Renew your Admiral Boat Insurance policy quickly and easily.
- Full details of our comprehensive Yacht Insurance Policy.
- Review our exclusive ARC Rally Insurance and World ARC Rally Insurance policies.
- Read and share our latest Yacht Insurance News.
- Find out why 94% of the Admiral Yacht Insurance Customers renew every year.
- Download all the Yacht Insurance Forms you need from our Downloads page.
- Contact Admiral Yacht Insurance by either email or telephone if you need any help.