Specialist ARC Rally Sailing Yacht Insurance
Admiral Yacht Insurance insure well found cruising yachts and have been a strong supporter of the World Cruising Club sailing rallies for many years. RALLYeXtra is tailored to meet the exact needs of ARC rally participants and includes benefits not available from other yacht insurance companies.
Crucially, Admiral’s in-house claims service has access to a global network of surveyors and yacht repair specialists. For practical hurricane preparation advice, download our highly respected Guide to Laying Up.
Backed by Lloyd’s, the Admiral ARC sailing yacht rally insurance policy is one of the most comprehensive yacht insurance policies available. Along with the standard yacht Insurance cover it includes the following benefits:
- Cover for piracy, acts of terrorism and associated risks
- No excess for third party claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- A single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- A contribution to accommodation costs if the yacht is rendered uninhabitable
- Ability to insure most nationalities
RALLYeXtra provides WCC ARC Rally participants with exclusive additional benefits:
- 12 months yacht insurance cover for the price of 10
- Discounts for owners participating in both the ARC Rally and World ARC sailing rallies
- Free cover for Yellowbrick Tracking devices as standard
- Free aloft rig inspection in Las Palmas undertaken by an experienced UK rigger
- Admiral attendance in Las Palmas to assist with any last minute cover changes and advise on laying up options for those yachts staying on in the Caribbean for the hurricane season.
“We at Admiral are well placed to serve the needs of the Atlantic Rally For Cruisers participant. Since founding Admiral Yacht Insurance in 1991, I have personally attended every ARC Rally in Las Palmas. Having cruised and raced in the Caribbean for many years, I have visited most of the repair and haul out facilities in the region and have kept my boat there for several hurricane seasons.” Robert Holbrook, MD Admiral Marine