Cornish Crabbers Boat Insurance
Admiral Yacht Insurance are proud of our long association with Cornish Crabbers and of our comprehensive boat insurance scheme tailored to owners’ needs for their fine range of modern traditional Cornish Crabber Sailing Yachts and Day Boats.
Why choose Admiral Yacht Insurance for your Cornish Crabber Insurance…
So if you are an existing, or prospective, owner of a Cornish Crabbers boat, whether she is one of the fine Cornish Shrimper series, Cornish Crabber, Cornish Yawl, Pilot Cutter or Mystery 35, Admiral Yacht Insurance will be pleased to provide you with a Boat Insurance Quote.
In addition to the Admiral Yacht Insurance key standard features (please see below) our unique Cornish Crabbers Boat Insurance scheme offers:
- A discounted insurance premium approximately 15% below normal Boat Insurance Rates.
- Boat Insurance Cover for an extended cruising area including the UK, European Inland and Coastal Waters including Scandinavia.
- Road transit insurance cover in the stated cruising areas including insurance cover whilst onboard ferries.
- Racing insurance cover and single handed insurance cover are included.
- No fault benefit on your No Claims Bonus.
Admiral Yacht Insurance Key Standard Features
- In-house Boat Insurance Claims service with a worldwide network of Boat Surveyors and Boat Repair specialists.
- A Plain English Yacht Insurance Policy that is easy to arrange , easy to understand, offers high quality Boat Insurance Cover with competitive Boat Insurance Prices.
- 14-day money back guarantee.
- High single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items.
- No excess for Third Party Yacht Insurance claims.
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored.
- Boat Insurance Cover for piracy, derelict weapons of war, acts of terrorism and associated risks.
- Personal Accident benefits and insurance cover for Emergency Medical expenses.
- A contribution to accommodation expenses if vessel is rendered uninhabitable owing to a Boat Insurance Claim.
- Marina benefits – for losses in designated marinas.
Can’t find what you are looking for on the Admiral Yacht Insurance website?
- Request a Boat Insurance Quote using our online quotation form.
- Request a Call Back from our in-house team of yacht insurance experts.
- Make a Boat Insurance Claim by completing our online claim form.
- Renew your Admiral Boat Insurance policy quickly and easily.
- Full details of our comprehensive Yacht Insurance Policy.
- Review our exclusive ARC Rally Insurance and World ARC Rally Insurance policies.
- Read and share our latest Yacht Insurance News.
- Find out why 94% of the Admiral Yacht Insurance Customers renew every year.
- Download all the Yacht Insurance Forms you need from our Downloads page.
- Contact Admiral Yacht Insurance by either email or telephone if you need any help.