Hallberg Rassy Yachts Insurance
True to the company’s philosophy of producing the best possible long distance Sailing Boats, your Hallberg Rassy will not only provide you with great comfort and easy handling but the confidence of safe sailing wherever in the world you choose to cruise. It is only natural that you will be looking for a Yacht Insurance Company who can match these qualities.
Why choose Admiral Yacht Insurance for your Hallberg Rassy Insurance…
Our reputation for providing Bluewater Yacht owners with peace of mind sailing for Over 25 Years makes Admiral Yacht Insurance the natural choice to give you the confidence that you have the best possible Boat Insurance Cover for your Hallberg Rassy Yacht, whether you are living the Bluewater Cruising dream or sailing somewhere closer to home.
Like Hallberg Rassy, we at Admiral Yacht Insurance pride ourselves on our attention to detail, high standards of customer service and the loyalty of our Yacht Insurance Policyholders, 94% of who renew with us every year. Working closely with you, we can provide Yacht Insurance that is perfectly customised to your needs wherever on the globe your Hallberg Rassy Yacht may be. Crucially, all Boat Insurance Claims are handled in-house, making claim settlement fast, easy and stress free.
So if you own or dream of owning a Hallberg Rassy Yacht, whether it is an easy to handle Hallberg Rassy 310, one of the popular Hallberg Rassy 36 range, an elegant and comfortable Hallberg Rassy 40 or Hallberg Rassy 40 MKII, a family friendly Hallberg Rassy 55 or Hallberg Rassy 64 or a brand new Hallberg Rassy 340, Admiral Yacht Insurance will be pleased to provide you with a Yacht Insurance Quote by completing our online yacht insurance form.
Whatever your dreams, choose Admiral Yacht Insurance for peace of mind sailing.
Along with the standard Boat Insurance Cover the Admiral Boat Insurance Policy benefits include:
- No excess for third party Boat Insurance Claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- High single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- A contribution to accommodation costs if the yacht is rendered uninhabitable
- Boat Insurance Cover for piracy, acts of terrorism and associated risks
Reasons to Insure with Admiral Yacht Insurance
- Good value, quality Boat Insurance Cover backed by Lloyd’s of London Insurance that can be tailored to your needs.
- In-house Boat Insurance Claims service with a global network of surveyors and repair specialists.
- Good customer service from your dedicated account manager at Admiral Yacht Insurance.
- 94% of our Yacht Insurance Clients renew with us every year – that’s how much they trust us!
More than one Boat to Insure?
Why not save time and money with your own individually tailored Fleet Insurance Policy? Give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106 to arrange or Request A Call Back from our team.