Rustler Yachts Boat Insurance
Admiral Yacht Insurance has been providing comprehensive Boat Insurance Cover for high quality cruising yachts since 1991 including Rustler Yachts. We offer unique and flexible Boat Insurance Policies in tune with your sailing requirements and cruising aspirations.
Why choose Admiral Yacht Insurance for your Rustler Yacht Boat Insurance…
Our reputation for providing Bluewater Yacht Owners with peace of mind sailing for over 25 years makes Admiral Yacht Insurance the natural choice to give you the confidence that you have the best possible Boat Insurance Cover for your Rustler Yacht, whether you are living the Bluewater Yachting dream or sailing somewhere closer to home in the UK, Europe, the Caribbean or even the USA.
Like Rustler Yachts, we at Admiral Yacht Insurance pride ourselves on our attention to detail, high standards of customer service and the loyalty of our Boat Insurance Policyholders, 94% of who renew with us every year. Working closely with you, we can provide Boat Insurance Cover that is perfectly customised to your needs wherever on the globe your Rustler Yacht may be. Crucially, all Boat Insurance Claims are handled in-house, making claim settlement fast, easy and stress-free.
The Admiral Yacht Insurance scheme for Rustler Yachts is a comprehensive and dedicated Boat Insurance Policy designed for your peace of mind with benefits unique to Rustler Yacht owners including a loyalty discount, an extended cruising area as standard and a competitive Boat Insurance Cost.
So if you own or dream of owning a Rustler Yacht, whether it is a classic Rustler 24 Day Boat, a versatile Rustler 33, a more spacious Rustler 36, Rustler 37, Rustler 42, Rustler 44 or a powerful new Rustler 57 cruiser, Admiral Yacht Insurance will be pleased to provide you with a Boat Insurance Quote. Whatever your dreams, choose Admiral Yacht Insurance for peace of mind sailing.
Along with the standard Boat Insurance Cover the Admiral Boat Insurance Policy benefits include:
- No excess for third party Boat Insurance Claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- High single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- A contribution to accommodation costs if the yacht is rendered uninhabitable
- Boat Insurance Cover for piracy, acts of terrorism and associated risks
Reasons to Insure with Admiral Yacht Insurance
- Good value, quality Boat Insurance Cover that can be tailored to your needs.
- In-house Boat Insurance Claims service with a global network of surveyors and repair specialists.
- Good customer service from your dedicated account manager at Admiral Yacht Insurance.
- 94% of our Yacht Insurance Clients renew with us every year – that’s how much they trust us!
More than one Boat to Insure?
Why not save time and money with your own individually tailored Fleet Insurance Policy? Give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106 to arrange or Request A Call Back from our team.