Specialist World ARC Rally Sailing Yacht Insurance
Admiral Yacht Insurance insure well found cruising yachts and have been a strong supporter of World Cruising Club sailing rallies for many years. World ARC RALLYeXtra is tailored to meet the exact needs of the World ARC Rally participants and includes benefits not available from other yacht insurance companies.
Crucially, Admiral’s in-house claims service has access to a global network of surveyors and yacht repair specialists. For practical hurricane preparation advice, download our highly respected Guide to Laying Up.
Backed by Lloyd’s, the Admiral World ARC sailing yacht rally insurance policy is one of the most comprehensive yacht insurance policies available. Along with the standard yacht Insurance cover it includes the following benefits:
- Cover for piracy, acts of terrorism and associated risks
- No excess for third party claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- A single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- A contribution to accommodation costs if the yacht is rendered uninhabitable
- Ability to insure most nationalities
RALLYeXtra provides WCC World ARC Rally participants with exclusive additional benefits:
- FREE cover for Yellowbrick Tracking devices as standard
- FREE aloft rig inspection in Las Palmas or Rodney Bay and Cape Town
- 15 month yacht insurance policy if required
- Search and rescue cover up to £5,000, if applicable
- Discounts for those entering both the ARC Rally and World ARC sailing rallies.
- Automatic increase in third party limit whilst in Australian waters.
“We at Admiral are well placed to serve the needs of the Atlantic Rally For Cruisers participant. Since founding Admiral Yacht Insurance in 1991, I have personally attended every ARC Rally in Las Palmas. Having cruised and raced in the Caribbean for many years, I have visited most of the repair and haul out facilities in the region and have kept my boat there for several hurricane seasons.” Robert Holbrook, MD Admiral Marine
Have a question?
If you have any queries whatsoever about your yacht insurance policy, please read our FAQs or give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106.