Sailing Yacht Insurance
For over 25 years Admiral have been providing yacht insurance for sailors, wherever in the world their yacht may be. We pride ourselves on our personal touch and practical approach to making sure that your yacht insurance cover meets with your needs at all times. Crucially, all claims are handled in-house, making claim settlement fast, easy and stress-free.
Along with the standard yacht cover, Admiral’s Yacht Insurance policy benefits include:
- No excess for third party claims
- No excess if you are struck by another vessel when moored
- High single article personal possessions limit of £1,000 for unspecified items
- A contribution to accommodation costs if the yacht is rendered uninhabitable
- Cover for piracy, acts of terrorism and associated risks
Reasons to Insure with Admiral Yacht Insurance
- Good value, quality Boat Insurance Cover backed by Lloyd of London Insurance that can be tailored to your needs.
- In-house Boat Insurance Claims service with a global network of surveyors and repair specialists.
- Good customer service from your dedicated account manager at Admiral Yacht Insurance.
- 94% of our Yacht Insurance Clients renew with us every year – that’s how much they trust us!
More than one boat to insure?
Why not save time and money with your own individually tailored Fleet Insurance Policy? Give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106 to arrange or Request A Call Back from our team.
Can’t find what you are looking for on the Admiral Yacht Insurance website?
- Request a Boat Insurance Quote using our online form
- Request a Call Back from our in-house team of experts
- Make a Boat Insurance Claim by completing our Claim Form
- Renewing your policy is quick and easy
- Details of our comprehensive policy – in summary and in full
- Read our latest news
- Find out why 94% of Admiral’s customers renew every year
- Contact us
Have a question?
If you have any queries whatsoever about your yacht insurance policy, please read our FAQs or give us a call on +44 (0)1722 416106.