In the last decade financial product comparison sites have become the go to place for consumers to compare insurance policies especially when those insurance policies come up for renewal every year.
The Yacht Insurance and the Boat Insurance industry is, no different in that there are a handful of Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Sites available via Search Engines.
However, with the Yacht and Boat Insurance sector being extremely niche and diverse depending your Boat Type, what are the Pros and Cons of using a comparison site for planning your sailing requirements and looking after your boat.
Yacht & Boat Insurance Comparison – The Pros…
- It’s easy to compare multiple insurance companies and the policies available via Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Sites.
- You may come across insurance companies who you haven’t heard of before and might not have found otherwise, via a Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Site.
- Usually there is just one online Boat Insurance Quote form to complete and this will save you time when using a Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Site.
- Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Sites are essentially just like using Yacht Insurance Brokers who can compare the market for you.
- Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Sites will enable you to compare insurance costs and rates from multiple companies which could save you money on your existing Yacht Insurance Policy.
Yacht & Boat Insurance Comparison – The Cons…
- If you are looking for specialist Boat Insurance Coverage and to insure a certain Type of Boat, you might not be able to compare insurance companies and policies that you would actually need, via a Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Site.
- Even though Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Sites are convenient they frequently only show a handful of Boat Insurance Providers in the market. It would be best practice to search for Boat Insurance Companies and Brokers not listed on the comparison site too.
- There is a risk that you may not obtain the best Boat Insurance Coverage as the policy wordings do vary significantly. Therefore in the worst case scenario, which of course what insurance is all about, you could be uninsured or only partially covered.
- Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Sites, do not fully offer the option to create a more bespoke Yacht Insurance Policy more towards your exact requirements and sailing plans for the year. They are better suited to lower value boats which are marina based and cruising local waters.
Admiral Marine – Yacht & Boat Insurance – What We Offer…
Admiral Marine is not currently listed on Yacht and Boat Insurance Comparison Sites, but if you do use a Comparison Site to compare your latest insurance renewal cost, don’t forget to talk to us too.
If you are looking for Boat Insurance Coverage for the World Cruising Club ARC Rally and World ARC Rally, Admiral Marine provide exclusive, comprehensive and bespoke insurance for these popular Sailing Rally events.
So, if you are looking to insure your Beneteau Yacht, Jeanneau Yacht, Hallberg Rassy Yacht, Cornish Crabber, Oyster Yacht, Hanse Yacht, Moody Yacht, Discovery Yacht, Rustler Yacht, Malo Yacht, Arcona Yacht or an X Yacht just to name a few Boat Types and Brands, then please Get A Quote or Request A Call Back today!